Jennifer Aniston, 50, shows off her ageless beauty on the cover of InStyle and says she’ll ‘never let herself go grey’

by - April 06, 2024

The Friends actress - famous for her flawless 'Rachel' haircut - has admitted that she will never let herself go grey.

 Jennifer Aniston sizzles at 50 in a low-cut vest

"I’m not gonna lie – I don’t want grey hair," she says in the October issue of the American fashion magazine.

 She admits she'll never let her signature copper hair go grey

Admitting that she plans to keep her monthly appointments with her colourist until the bitter end.

 She insists she doesn't feel any different since she turned 50

But she insists that since hitting half a century in February, the actress that shot to fame at 25 on Friends doesn't feel any different.

 Jennifer has always been a natural beauty

"Fifty was the first time I thought, 'Well, that number,'" she says. "I don’t know what it is because I don’t feel any different.

 Her hair has always been a big part of her style

"Things aren’t shutting down in any way. I feel physically incredible.

"So it’s weird that it’s all of a sudden getting telegraphed in a way that’s like, 'You look amazing for your age.'

 She feels more powerful now than ever

"I think we need to establish some etiquette around that dialogue and verbiage."

You May Also Like

0 Comments