ALEY CUOCO SHARES PHOTO WHERE SHE'S IN LINGERIE

by - March 31, 2024

 

Kaley Cuoco works out at the gym every day and it sure shows. On Friday the beauty shared a photo where she was in a bra and skirt from the set of The Big Bang Theory. She clearly has some enviable abs. The 37-year-old star's caption read, 'Finally allowed to post this pic! all new @bigbangtheory_cbs TONIGHT! I spend the entire episode in lingerie. Kidding just one scene - don’t miss it! #finalseason.'


The bra was blue, as was her skirt. And the siren was posing next to her costar Johnny Galecki, 43. The Big Bang Theory is coming to a close after the current 12th season. Earlier this week, Cuoco opened up about the one item from the set she wants to steal.


During the TCA Winter Press Tour on Thursday (via People), the actress said she has plans to take one item home from the set, a photo of robots boxing that has always been on a door, which she's seen since the first day. 'It’s something that I love so much, and I’ve looked at it for 12 years,' Cuoco told reporters at the TCA Winter Press Tour. 'It’s always in my eyeline from where I sit in the living room set, so I’m glad I’m going to put it in my own living room so I’ll see it forever,' Cuoco added.


She added that the show represented a 'perfect science experiment' where 'it all came together.' 'There’s no missing link. No one has ever half-assed one moment of this show. Everyone cares so much. It means just as much to me as it does to anyone else working here,' Cuoco added. 'These characters are special. They were the underdogs in the beginning, which now, I think, they’ve totally come out on top. I still think we made nerdy cool 12 years ago when it wasn’t,' she proclaimed.

You May Also Like

0 Comments