Brian Austin Green Talks Co-Parenting with Ex Megan Fox, Fiancée Sharna Burgess: ‘One Big Family’ ‎

by - November 09, 2023

While appearing on the Whine Down with Jana Kramer podcast, Green, 50, and his fiancée Sharna Burgess, 38, opened up to host Jana Kramer, 39, about how they co-parent with Fox, 37, with whom Green shares sons Noah Shannon, 11, Bodhi Ransom, 9, and Journey River, 7.

Kramer complimented the couple on a frame in the background of their Zoom call, which Green admitted was a wedding present for him and Fox. The pregnant country singer then asked if it ever bothers Burgess to have items from Green’s past in the house.


“I don’t actually feel that way, I haven’t felt that way about a lot of things,” Burgess shared. “There are some things for sure we wanted to refresh furniture over time, we ended up buying our own home together to start that life. And I think those things happen slowly over time.”

“I certainly didn’t feel like, ‘Everything must go!’ It’s like no, we’ll do it as we do it as we build our life. But I love that frame and I love what it says, and it came from Tracy [Green’s manager], who I also love deeply. She’s family to us.”

“But with her, we do share so much and she now shares so much with Sharna, and they have an amazing connection and friendship and mutual respect and love for each other because of that.” In addition to his sons with Fox, Green and Burgess share son Zane Walker, 14 months, and the Beverly Hills, 90210 star is also to son Kᴀssius, 21, with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil.

Earlier this month, on an episode of their podcast Oldish, Green and Burgess talked about how they co-parent his three sons with Fox. Burgess recalled how she reached out to Fox by text to introduce herself and noted, “I think she really appreciated that starting out with openness.”

“I always tried to be neutral in the beginning of our relationship, to not have some preconceived idea of who she was before I met her. I just wanted to get to know her for myself and we allowed that to happen,” Burgess explained. “I think we co-parent really well. Again, it is always about the kids and what’s best for them. Sometimes, we are able to do things together.”

You May Also Like

0 Comments