Millie Bobby Brown Stunning Glamour PhotoShoot

by - October 27, 2023

 Millie Bobby Brown explained why she credits her fiancé Jake Bongiovi for allowing her to grow into the woman she believes she has become today.

The 19-year-old Stranger Things actress opened up about her relationship with music legend Jon Bon Jovi’s 21-year-old son during a recent cover shoot.

Admitting she was “so scared to be a strong woman in a relationship”, Millie opened up about how she has developed as a person since making a commitment to Jake.

The actress told Glamor magazine: “When I met Jake, I felt like I could be loud. He accepted it and encouraged it. And I fell in love with myself while being with him.”

She went on to explain that Jake allowed her to fall in love with all of her flaws and said, “…he listed all the things I hated about myself. I asked, “Do you see the good in these things?” And he was like, “Of course I want to.”

“This is what I like about myself now. He was a really big, huge part of my self-love and becoming a woman.

Last April, the couple announced their engagement on social media after Millie shared snaps of herself wearing a diamond ring.

The black and white photo posted by the actress shows the couple dressed in white and smiling as they embrace, with Millie wearing a ring.


Referring to Taylor Swift’s lyrics from The Affair, the Netflix star wrote: “I’ve loved you for three summers darling, I want them all.”

You May Also Like

0 Comments